Presentation of the centre Camera
Actual informations from the day Panorama map
Painted map of ski area Chair lifts and ski lifts
List and description of ski lifts in area Downhill slopes
Description of downhill slopes in area
Description of cross country routes in area
Search the accommodation
Location on the maps google.com
Further information about the destination
357 22 Bublava 716
tel: +420 352 696 830
Ski Centrum Bublava - Stříbrná
|Above sea level||610-802 m|
|Downhill slopes||4.9 km|
|Cross-country routes||0 km|
|Transport capacity||7200 Pers./hour|
|Artificial snow||3.1 km (63.3%)|
|Snow||0 - 0 cm|
|New snow||- cm|
|Type of snow||-|
|Operation of ski area||closed|
|Complete price list||Download...|
Ski Centrum Bublava - Stříbrná
The mountain villages of Bublava and Stříbrná lie in the most beautiful part of the Ore Mountains on the German border. The compact ski centre, equipped in a modern way, offers intimate atmosphere and full service for skiers and snowboarders. On wide and safe downhill courses of all difficulty levels, you will enjoy stressless skiing without queuing for a ski tow. The operation time is daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. non-stop, a big part of the area is illuminated to enable popular night skiing. All downhill courses in the resort of Bublava – Stříbrná are covered with artificial snow with a guarantee of snow within a whole season. Therefore, the ski centre is also suitable for family relaxation and ski lessons. The main objective of the resort is to provide its guests with nice atmosphere for sports and leisure time activities.
The attractive ski swing Stříbrná – Blieberg – Bublava enriches the local skiing with a new dimension, so the ski centre is thus rated among the top winter centres of the Czech Republic.
The skiing season will be opened at the beginning of December 2012, depending on weather, and the end is planned for the beginning of April 2013. For current information about the operation see www.bublava.cz, during the operation of ski tows at +420 352 696 830, Panorama CT programme, www.holidayinfo.cz and the Czech television teletext (page 698).
Innovations for the season 2012/13:
- new comfortable touchfree ticket system
- further widening of the ski slope “Lesní” in its steepest part and widening of the exit from bridging on this ski slope.
- newly asphalted access road from Kraslice to Bublava, repaired road round the ski centre in the village, new hard car park for approx. 60 cars right next to ski slopes before bridging.
- intensification of coordination with German party concerning implementation of the cross-border “Klingenthal – Bublava Ski Region” (downhill skiing in the Bublava – Stříbrná Ski Centre, “Kammloipe” cross-country ski tracks and others on both German and Czech sides of the border, “Vogtland Arena” - the most modern ski jump area in Europe, accommodation and other services on both sides of the border).
- substantially widened premises of the ski rental, ski service and ski school and a brand new ski storage room. new training ski tow “Školní” with a training slope which will be completely free of charge as is the ski field for children and beginners.